HEY F45 COOGEE MEMBERS!
Marcus and the team at F45 Coogee are passing on this whopping discount for all members. You’re working out hard, now let’s nuke BO for good.
Lavilin Laboratories developed a herbal, aluminium-free deodorant more than 40 years ago but it’s new to Australia. It was original designed for the armed forces, working up a stench with no time for daily reapplication.
• Lasts longer than any commercial deodorant in the world
• Clinically proven to last +/- 7 days with one application
• It is waterproof – keeps working as you shower, swim, surf
• Free of aluminium, bicarb, parabens, alcohol etc
• One pot is +/- a year’s supply so it’s very cost effective
• Doesn’t interfere with your natural pheromones
• Will not stain your clothes
• Work out smelling fresh
• Also available for stinky feet
• Never tested on animals
“I use Lavilin after a shower on Sunday nights and I work out at the gym every single day. It’s so much better than applying a chemical storm every morning.” Lucy, NSW
Lavilin is manufactured in accordance with international ISO 9001:2000 and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards for complete peace of mind alongside total odour protection. Lavilin products are not tested on animals.
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Talc (Ci 77718), Zinc Oxide, Potato Starch (modified), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glycine Soya Oil, Aqua (Water), Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethyl Citrate, Lactose, Milk Protein, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Fragrance, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.