Lavilin vegan deodorant is a herbal-based, probiotic enriched, aluminium free deodorant that targets bacteria on the surface of the skin, killing the pong of BO and leaving you smelling fresh for days.
Lavilin is hypoallergenic for sensitive skin. Proving to be effective on sensitive skin with dermatitis and eczema. Lavilin is also preferred by teenagers and young adults with sensory issues as well as their parents. Less touching, less fragrance and less body odour.
Lavilin was developed more than 50 years ago for armed forces: soldiers in close quarters working up a body odour storm. Now, for the first time, Lavilin Total Odour Protection is available locally in Australia.
At last! You have found a deodorant that works.
- Clinically proven
- The naturally-based cream formula has fast-acting herbal and probiotic ingredients without milk.
- Aluminium free, no harsh chemicals – no bicarb soda and fragrance free
- Free from ethanol alcohol, parabens, Phthalates, BHT and petroleum jelly
- Contains Vitamin E, Zinc and castor seed oil – for sensitive skin and kind to your body
- No greasy residue or staining clothes
- Best applied at night after a shower
- No animal testing is involved in any Lavilin products
- Lavilin is such an effective formula that you only need a tiny smudge in each armpit
- Certified by ECOCERT certification for sustainable development GMP 22716:2007, ISO 9001:2008, and ISO 13485:2003
Ingredients: Castor (Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Talc Pharma (CI7718), Zinc Oxide (CI77947), Potato Starch Modified, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cerifera (Carnauba) Cera, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethyl Citrate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, O-Cymen-5-Ol., Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate.
Lavilin Vegan Underarm Deodorant Cream has a nothing smell so it won’t clash with your favourite perfume or cologne and perfect for those who have sensitive skin to perfumes and are sensitive to smells.