Terms and Conditions
Mobile Terms of Service
Livin Bio Balance Pty Ltd
Last updated: Nov. 22, 2023
The Livin Bio Balance Pty Ltd mobile message service (the “Service”) is operated by Livin Bio Balance Pty Ltd (“Livin Bio Balance Pty Ltd”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Livin Bio Balance Pty Ltd’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Livin Bio Balance Pty Ltd through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Livin Bio Balance Pty Ltd. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +61483919039 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You’ll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Livin Bio Balance Pty Ltd mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +61483919039 or email [email protected].
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.
Free shipping on all Lavilin products from lavilin.com.au unless you choose an express post or for sample orders, you select a tracked envelope.
On sample orders, we’ll send one text message 2 weeks after your order to your mobile to make sure the sample order has arrived safely.
We only post to Australia and New Zealand addresses.
Orders will be sent out with Australia Post on the same day or next business day of purchase. In general, deliveries of larger packages arrive within 2-3 days, however Australia Post is not guaranteeing this under current high-volume times. Smaller envelopes of the sample sachets can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks and tend to take longer than the larger packages and are mostly untracked.
All parcels of full-sized products are tracked within the Australia Post network.
Parcels may be left unattended at the delivery address when marked “Authority to Leave” or “ATL” if the delivery provider deems it safe to do so. Livin Bio Balance Pty Ltd holds no responsibility for goods left unattended at a delivery address when the parcel is marked “ATL”.
Unsuccessful deliveries may sometimes be taken to the nearest Australia Post Office for collection if they are not left at the intended address.
We rely upon the delivery details provided by the customer. If an item is not accepted for delivery the parcel will be returned to Livin Bio Balance Pty Ltd.
The team at Livin Bio Balance Pty Ltd brings you Lavilin cosmetics in the knowledge that we are providing the highest quality products.
However, if the product does not arrive in a satisfactory condition or in the rare case that the product is not effective for you, please email the team at Livin Bio Balance. If the product is not effective and you would like a full refund after contacting the team at Livin Bio Balance, you will be required to return the product to Livin Bio Balance Pty Ltd within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please note: refunds are not available for sample orders.
When informing the team at Livin Bio Balance please send an email to [email protected] with the problem you are having with the product. When returning the product for a full refund, please mail your return purchase to:
Livin Bio Balance Pty Ltd • 21b Marilyn Pde, Green Point NSW 2251
Return postage is at the cost of the customer.
Please include your original sales receipt or proof of purchase from LIVIN BIO BALANCE PTY LTD THROUGH LAVILIN.COM.AU and a brief note as to why the product was unsatisfactory. Livin Bio Balance will refund the cost of the product to you within 30 days.
Livin Bio Balance Pty Ltd will not be held accountable for any lost items returned in the post, these items must be tracked by the customer.
Before deciding that the product doesn’t work for you, please consider the following and contact the Lavilin team for assistance:
- Sometimes it may take a bit longer for a previous deodorant to wear off your skin. This may result in particularly strong B.O. which might make you think your Lavilin isn’t working. Give it at least a week, possibly two weeks of everyday use, and sometimes a decent stint of no deodorant is needed. If a previous deodorant was alcohol-based or sodium bicarbonate / magnesium hydroxide-based, then the skin will need a longer time to heal the natural protective layer that gets stripped away and damaged by these ingredients. Heavy duty antiperspirants with a high concentration of aluminium salts can also have long term effects on the skin and the microbiome. Lavilin deodorants are much gentler on the skin and have to work extra hard to keep the odour-causing bacteria under control. Please contact the team at Lavilin Australia for further tips for getting it to settle in.
- Keep in mind you still only need a tiny smudge of product for each application. Less is more!
- Sometimes skin needs an extended period of rest time to give it a chance to start healing back to normal levels without interference from any product, and individual times may vary depending on what your skin has been previously subjected to.
- In some cases the Lavilin team may also recommend trying the Foot Deodorant cream to help with the settling in process. It is exactly the same ingredients as the underarm creams but very slightly more concentrated and can help in the rebalancing of the more stubborn odour-causing bacteria.
- If, after all this, Lavilin still doesn’t keep your stench at bay, we will refund your money in full. This is only the case with a small percentage of people who use Lavilin deodorants.
Please note that Livin Bio Balance Pty Ltd, the Australian distributors of Lavilin Total Odour Protection, will not be held responsible should any allergic reactions occur.