Most of us wear shoes and socks which is the perfect playground for foot odour. Lavilin Foot Deodorant Cream is a single-application cream which nukes foot odour, fast. The naturally-based herbal probiotic formula is designed to neutralise the horror of foot odour at the source without clogging pores or disrupting your body’s natural functions. Lavilin really works. Just one application leaves your feet odour free for up to 7 days. That’s odour protection that lasts through showers, workouts, swims and all your other daily activities. And you won’t clear the room every time you kick your shoes off or have to keep your shoes outside the house.
Lavilin was developed more than 50 years ago for men in the armed forces: soldiers in close quarters working up a body odour storm. Then it was adapted for the specifics of foot odour. Now, for the first time, Lavilin Total Odour Protection is available locally in Australia, especially for foot odour.
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Pharma Talc (Ci 77718), Zinc Oxide, Potato Starch (modified), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glycine Soya Oil, Aqua (Water), Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethyl Citrate, Lactose, Milk Protein, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Fragrance, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
- Long lasting – works for up to 7 days – much, much longer than any other commercial product, with no need for frequent reapplication
- Waterproof so you can shower, swim and surf and your deodorant keeps working
- Lavilin does not stain your clothes
- Clinically proven
- Best applied at night after a warm shower
- The naturally-based cream formula has fast-acting herbal ingredients
- Contains Vitamin E, Zinc and castor seed oil – all great for your skin
- Free from aluminium, ethanol alcohol, parabens, Phthalates, BHT and petroleum jelly
- No animal testing is involved in any Lavilin products
- Lavilin is such an effective formula that you only need a tiny smudge on each foot
- Certified by ECOCERT certification for sustainable development GMP 22716:2007, ISO 9001:2008, and ISO 13485:2003
- What are you waiting for?