Lavilin Underarm Deodorant Cream is a single application cream which treats B.O. The unique herbal probiotic formula is designed to stop the odour-causing bacteria at the source without clogging pores or disrupting your body’s natural functions. Lavilin really works. Each application is clinically proven to last up to 7 days. So far our customers have reported going anywhere from 3 days to 15 days. Each individual is different. How long will you last? That’s odour protection that lasts through showers, workouts, swims and all your other daily activities.
Lavilin is very lightly fragranced so you can still use perfume. The difference in fragrance between men, women and sport variations is subtle. And it’s perfect for busy women who would rather spend less time and money on deodorants.
- Long lasting – works for up to 7 days – much, much longer than any other commercial product, with no need for frequent reapplication
- Waterproof so you can shower, swim and surf and your deodorant keeps working
- One small tub provides up to a year’s supply of deodorant when applied as directed, giving you more time to go to the beach
- Lavilin does not stain your clothes
- Clinically proven
- 30-day money back guarantee – Lavilin works like a charm or your money back
- Best applied at night after a warm shower
- The naturally-based cream formula has fast-acting herbal ingredients
- Contains Vitamin E, Zinc and castor seed oil – all great for your skin
- Free from aluminium, ethanol alcohol, parabens, Phthalates, BHT and petroleum jelly
- No animal testing is involved in any Lavilin products
- Lavilin is such an effective formula that you only need a tiny dab in each armpit
- Free shipping anywhere in Australia
- Certified by ECOCERT certification for sustainable development GMP 22716:2007, ISO 9001:2008, and ISO 13485:2003
- What are you waiting for?
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Talc Pharma (Ci 77718), Zinc Oxide, Potato Starch (modified), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glycine Soya Oil, Aqua (Water), Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethyl Citrate, Lactose, Milk Protein, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Fragrance, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
One thing to please note about the ingredients: The minuscule amount of Benzyl Alcohol in the ingredients is NOT the ethanol alcohol that is responsible for drying out the skin found in many skin products. Benzyl Alcohol has a very different chemical structure and behaves very differently to ethanol, being considered as a natural preservative approved for use in certified organic products to keep the herbal ingredients from spoiling.