Lavilin is a herbal-based, probiotic enriched, aluminium free deodorant that targets bacteria on the surface of the skin, killing the pong of BO and leaving you smelling fresh for days.
Lavilin is hypoallergenic for sensitive skin. Proving to be effective on sensitive skin with dermatitis and eczema. Lavilin is also preferred by teenagers and young adults with sensory issues as well as their parents. Less touching, less fragrance and less body odour.
Lavilin was developed more than 50 years ago for armed forces: soldiers in close quarters working up a body odour storm. Now, for the first time, Lavilin Total Odour Protection is available locally in Australia.
At last! You have found a deodorant that works.
- Clinically proven
- The naturally-based cream formula has fast-acting herbal and probiotic ingredients
- Aluminium free, no harsh chemicals – no bicarb soda
- Free from ethanol alcohol, parabens, Phthalates, BHT and petroleum jelly
- Contains Vitamin E, Zinc and castor seed oil – for sensitive skin and kind to your body
- No greasy residue or staining clothes
- Best applied at night after a shower
- No animal testing is involved in any Lavilin products
- Lavilin is such an effective formula that you only need a tiny smudge in each armpit
- Certified by ECOCERT certification for sustainable development GMP 22716:2007, ISO 9001:2008, and ISO 13485:2003
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Talc Pharma (Ci 77718), Zinc Oxide, Potato Starch (modified), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glycine Soya Oil, Aqua (Water), Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethyl Citrate, Lactose, Milk Protein, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Fragrance, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Lavilin Underarm Deodorant Cream comes in three kinds: Men, Women and Sport. The only difference is a change to the subtle fragrance with Sport being slightly stronger in the jar, then the Men’s, and the Women’s is the mildest. The fragrance goes to a nothing smell soon after application so it won’t clash with your favourite perfume or cologne and perfect for those who are sensitive to smells. If the Sport cream works a treat for you, then the other varieties will too.